The Craft Store at The Creative Craft Show
Have you heard ? The The Craft Store events team will be making their way to the NEC Birmingham later this month! We’ll be there from Thursday 19th – Sunday 22nd March for The Creative Craft Show and will have a few very special guests with us!
Organised by the International Craft & Hobby Fair Ltd, The Creative Craft Show is widely regarded as the ultimate event for hobbyists and crafters, a place for new and established crafters to revel in creative craft inspiration.
Six familiar faces from the The Craft Store TV schedules will be there ensuring you have good reason to visit. These include presenters: Hayley West, Leonie Pujol, Kathryn Sturrock, Paula Pascual, Janice Phillips and Alex Turchyn! They’ll be on hand to share their crafting thoughts, knowledge, and passion with visitors to bring the wonderful world of creative crafts to life!
Where we’ll be at the NEC
You’ll be able to find our The Craft Store team at stand F08. Whether you’re a knitter, stitcher or papercrafter you’ll find so much to enjoy and inspire you when you visit our The Craft Store stand including:
- The opportunity to discover the latest crafting supplies
- A variety of expert demonstrations
- The famous The Craft Store Tombola! – Giving you a chance to win some great crafting prizes and goodies to help inspire your next craft project
- A selection of very special ‘Make and Take’ sessions*. These will be provided by a few faces you’ll recognise from The Craft Store using some fantastic suppliers such as Sewing Sanctuary, Bee Crafty, Matthew Palmer, Daisy B and more!
To purchase tickets to any of The Creative Craft Show days click here! where you can save £4 off the door price.
Over the past few months the The Craft Store team have been busy behind the scenes, putting together another jam-packed event schedule. It’s one that will ensure your visit to The Creative Craft Show gives you plenty to look forward to, but that’s not all! The Craft Store will also be at the following craft events over the next few months.
Stamperama – Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate, UK – 3rd May
Crafterama – Alexandra Palace, London, UK – 1-2 August
* They will be three Make & Take sessions each day (10.30am, 12.30pm & 2.30pm). These can be booked on the day of event. Just visit the The Craft Store stand F08 where you’ll be able to purchase a ticket for the Make & Takes (priced at £5). We would advise those interested to visit the stand early to book your place as we have limited spaces available for each session.